Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Persimmon Pudding Cake


Persimmon Pudding Cake
This one is the best!!!

Cream together: 3 T. Butter
1 ½ cups sugar
5 tea. Vanilla
Add: 2 eggs
Stir in: 1 ½ cups persimmon pulp
2 ¼ cups flour
1 tea. Salt
1 tea. Cinnamon
1 ½ tea baking soda
Add: 1 ½ cups raisins
1 ½ cups chopped nuts

Put a large pan of water in the oven and after you have
Poured batter into greased baking pan place pans on another rack above the water
Bake 250 degrees for 2 hours.
Take out of pans to cool.
You can also steam in water on the stove.
Enjoy!!!

3 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Blogger chrisgonzo4662 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

 
At 12:05 AM, Blogger Andrew and Aimée said...

Hi Aunt Ann,

Thanks for the comment on our blog. The idea actually came from our accountability group and they put it on. I just had to do some cooking and baking for it which I enjoyed. We wish so much we could come by SF and visit you but don't think this time around will be possible. By the way, I enjoy your blogs. Love, Aimee

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger morismorgan01947639 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Click Here For Quick Connect to EBAY
Visit my storehttp://bluefrog.blujay.com
Buy and Sell Online : Bargain Finder Online: Classifieds Online: Stuff For Sale By Owner Locally Or Around The World
Videos by annabelle
More VMIX videos | View more Family videos | Embed this video