Wednesday, June 01, 2005

All in a Days Work---sigh

So today I figured how to go to Oakland on a full tank of gasoline and arrive there with a full tank of gasoline in my son's Dodge Dakota. Just drive at 55 MPH and the gas meter never changes.

Coming home was another matter. Kate and I switched cars, so I was left with her cool red Saturn that look like a Ferrari. Now, here you have to assume and attitude. Adjust the mirrors, check the seat-belt, move the seat in the right position, hands in the right place on the wheel and one elbow out the window. Put on your shades and step on the gas!!!! Eat your heart out Danica Patrick. !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Click Here For Quick Connect to EBAY
Visit my storehttp://bluefrog.blujay.com
Buy and Sell Online : Bargain Finder Online: Classifieds Online: Stuff For Sale By Owner Locally Or Around The World
Videos by annabelle
More VMIX videos | View more Family videos | Embed this video